Pizza for Two with Sea Salt Chips to Share for Sit-in, Collection or Delivery
This deal may end soon once the deal cap is met
At Pomo Pizzeria
Pomo Pizzeria, 250 Morrison Street Edinburgh, EH3 8DT
Pizza each for two people with a side of sea salt chips to share at Pomo Pizzeria, Edinburgh; valid for sit-in, collection or delivery; valid until March 2022 - save 51%
What You'll Get
Pizza for two with a side of chips with sea salt for sit-in, collection or delivery from Pomo Pizzeria.
Pomo love true Italian pizza. That's why they only serve pizza that every Italian would enjoy (and not only them!) Their passion is freshly made Italian food from scratch with true and authentic ingredients. Pomo is a casual place with warm, friendly service, just like a true big Italian family! Visit them and enjoy a delicious pizza each with a side of scrumptious sea salt fries, they promise, it'll taste DELIZIOSO!
- Santa Lucia - tomato sugo, mozzarella, mixed salami, fresh chilli, basil, parmesan shavings
- Pomo - tomato sugo, mozzarella, prosciutto cotto, artichokes, olives and basil
- Calzone - tomato sugo, mozzarella, Portobello mushrooms, prosciutto cotto, ricotta and basil
- Siciliana - tomato sugo, mozzarella, aubergine, ricotta cheese, basil (V)
- Parma - tomato sugo, mozzarella, parma ham, rocket, parmesan shavings, olive oil
- Gustosa - tomato sugo, mozzarella, salsiccia fresca, porcini mushrooms, parmesan shavings (V)
- Quattro Formaggi - four different types of cheeses
- Pomo & Porchetta - four cheese pizza with porcini mushrooms, pork roast loin
Pizza for Two with Sea Salt Chips £12 instead of £24.60
The Fine Print
- Valid until 31.03.22.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher is valid 7 days; subject to availability (please refer to restaurant's website for opening times).
- Delivery available within 3 mile radius of restaurant only.
- The restaurant may restrict the number of MyIdeals bookings per day; if booking, early booking recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Advance booking not required (but recommended to avoid disappointment). Present MyIdeals coupon upon arrival.
- If booking, call restaurant to place booking. Voucher not valid for table bookings placed via website.
- If booking, you risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per table.
- Bookings subject to government restrictions at the time.
- Valid for use on any pizza from Pomo Pizzeria's menu (one pizza per person).
- View menu here (menu subject to change)
- Images used for illustrative purposes.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free options available - please notify restaurant at time of booking your table / ordering.
- Includes one side of Chips with Sea Salt (to share between two).
- Wheelchair access available.
- Maximum stay at table is 1.5 hours during busy times.
- For sit-in, collection or delivery.
- Delivery fee applies as follows and is payable directly to the restaurant (this cannot be paid using your voucher): Address within 3 miles of restaurant - £3.95.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the restaurant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
About Pomo Pizzeria
We thought you would wonder: why POMO? Italians don’t mess around – they keep their tomato sauce beautifully simple, raw and fresh. Pomodoro – means tomato in Italian and it is a king ingredient of the pizza. So here it goes – POMO is short for pomodoro! Pomo Pizzeria are absolutely obsessed with pizza Romana - thinner, crunchier and lighter - all the better to support the myriad toppings their pizzaiolo like to work with. However, Neapolitan pizza still stays in the game and is ready to fill your hungry stomach, as it is soft and has a high edge. So in the end, the choice is yours. They like to give options so that there is something for everyone!
Reviewed by: David
The restaurant had an authentic Italian feel and the staff were wonderfully attentive and helpful. Our pizza (Santa Lucia) and Carbonara were delicious. The tomato sugo on the pizza base was very flavoursome and the Carbonara was topped with tasty crispy ham. A must try!