Overnight Stay with Prosecco Afternoon Tea, Breakfast & Late Check Out
This deal may end soon once the deal cap is met
At Brooks Hotel Edinburgh
Brooks Hotel, 70-72 Grove Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8AP
Overnight or two night stay for two at Brooks Hotel, Edinburgh, offering a boutique bed & breakfast experience, with prosecco afternoon tea & breakfast - save up to 48%
What You'll Get
Voucher for Overnight or Two Night Stay for Two with Prosecco Afternoon Tea & Breakfast at Brooks Hotel.
Located in the vibrant west end of Scotland’s capital, Brooks city hotel offers a boutique bed and breakfast experience that is cosy and convenient for exploring Edinburgh. The hotel has a contemporary feel, whilst preserving many of the fine period features of the house and offering all of the snug home comforts of a welcoming, family-run hotel. Rooms are stylishly and sumptuously decorated with designer wallpaper, plump bedding, impressive artworks and a unique blend of modern and vintage furniture handpicked from Edinburgh’s independent shops. Enjoy an overnight stay for two, including prosecco afternoon tea, breakfast and late check out until 12noon, or opt for a two night package and stay for the weekend!
Overnight Stay for Two in a King Double or Twin Room with Prosecco Afternoon Tea, Breakfast & late checkout (weekdays only; Friday/Saturday night stay available for a supplement payable directly to hotel) £89 instead of £170
Two Night Stay for Two in a King Double or Twin Room with Prosecco Afternoon Tea & Breakfast (inclusive of a Friday night stay) £169 instead of £309
Two Night Stay for Two in a King Double or Twin Room with Prosecco Afternoon Tea & Breakfast (inclusive of a Friday & Saturday night stay) £189 instead of £348
The Fine Print
- Valid until 30.12.21, excluding 01.05.21 - 30.09.21; subject to availability.
- Not valid for 24.12.20, 25.12.20, 31.12.20, 01.01.21, 14.01.21.
- May buy multiples.
- With Option 1: a Friday stay will incur a £20 surcharge; a Saturday stay will incur a £40 surcharge, payable directly to the hotel.
- Advance booking required via telephone or email.
- Voucher not valid for bookings placed via website.
- The hotel may restrict the number of MyIdeals bookings per day; early booking recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Multiple vouchers may be used on consecutive nights, subject to availability.
- 7 day cancellation notice required; you risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 7 days of your booking.
- Images used for illustrative purposes.
- King Double or Twin room available.
- Options 1 includes afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco each, late check out (until 12noon) & breakfast prior to checkout.
- Options 2 & 3 includes afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco each on day of arrival and breakfast each morning during your stay.
- Check-in time is 2pm; check-out time is 11am.
- Parking available (limited) for a supplement of £15 per day (payable directly to hotel). Spaces are limited; guests are asked to pre-book a space in order to avoid disappointment. Issued on a first come first served basis.
- If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please advise the hotel when booking.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the restaurant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To redeem please see details at the top of your purchased voucher.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
- A copy of your voucher must be presented upon arrival.
About Brooks Hotel Edinburgh
Brooks Hotel, located in a early 20th century Victorian townhouse in the west end of Edinburgh, offers convenient, cosy accomodation for tourists and business travellers. Getting there couldn’t be simpler. If you’re arriving by train, the hotel is a five-minute walk from Haymarket station, where you’ll also find links to the city's tram network and Air link shuttle buses. It’s a gentle ten-minute walk to the labyrinth of historic, cobbled streets of the Old Town, including the famous Royal Mile and Grassmarket, with its vintage shops, lively café bars and medieval architecture. Alternatively, Princes Street is only a fifteen-minute walk away, offering an exceptional shopping experience amid its broad and handsome Georgian streets.