Deluxe Range Kilt Outfit Hire Package
At 8 Yards
54/56 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh EH12 5LA
Deluxe Range Kilt Outfit Hire Package with a Choice of 2 Styles and a Choice of 16 Tartans.
What You'll Get
Voucher for an Deluxe Range Kilt Outfit Hire Package with a Choice of 2 Styles and a Choice of 16 Tartans.
One Deluxe Range Kilt Outfit Hire Package with a Choice of 2 Styles and a Choice of 16 Tartans £69 (instead of £108.95)
The Styles you can choose from:
- K1 Arrochar Grey Tweed Kilt Hire Outfit with matching tartan plades includes: Arrochar K1 Jacket in Grey 100% Wool Arrochar Tweed, 5 Button K1 Waistcoat in Grey 100% Wool Arrochar Tweed, 8 yard Kilt 100% Wool in tour choice of tartan, Coloured Cravat, Dress or Leather Sporran & chains, Chrome Sword style Kilt Pin, Resin false Sgian Dubh, Garter flashes in plain colour to match your tartan choice, Cream or Black Kilt Hose, Ghillie Brogues – Leather upper
- K1 Black Fashion Kilt Hire Outfit with matching tartan plades includes: K1 Jacket in Black 100% Wool Barathea, K1 Waistcoat in Black 100% Wool Barathea, 8 yard Kilt 100% Wool in tour choice of tartan, Coloured Cravat, Dress or Leather Sporran & chains, Chrome Sword style Kilt Pin, Resin false Sgian Dubh, Garter flashes in plain colour to match your tartan choice, Cream or Black Kilt Hose, Ghillie Brogues –Leather upper
A range of upgrades & accessories for sale and hire are also available to help make your outfit absolutely perfect!
- Shirt - £10
- Tartan tie - £3.00
- Plaid & Broch - included
- Sporrans – White £15.00 / Black or Charcoal £10.00 / Brown £7.50
- Upgrade socks - £5.00
- Tartan Garters - £3.00
- Real Sgian Dubh - £5.00
- Belt & Buckle - £6.00
- Brown Brogues £7.50
- K2 Navy jacket upgrade - £20.00
- K2 Grey Harris Tweed jacket upgrade - £30.00
- 8 Yards, 54/56 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5LA
- 8 Yards, 36 Bridge Street, Musselburgh, EH21 6AG
- 8 Yards, 30-32 Whitehall Crescent, Dundee. DD1 4AY
Haymarket: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat: 9am-5.30pm; Thu: 9am-6pm; Sun: 10am-5.30pm;
Musselburgh: Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat: 9am-5.30pm; Wed, Sun: Closed; Thu: 9am-6pm;
Dundee: Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat: 9am-5.30pm; Wed, Sun: Closed; Thu: 9am-6pm
The Fine Print
- Valid from 01.02.20 to 31.12.22
- May buy multiples.
- May be used for adult‘s or children’s outfit hire.
- Collection or delivery options available:
- Free Collection available from stores in Haymarket (Edinburgh), Musselburgh or Dundee;
Edinburgh - 54/56 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5LA
Musselburgh - 36 Bridge Street, Musselburgh, EH21 6AG
Dundee - 30-32 Whithall Crescent, Dundee. DD1 4AY
- Delivery service can be added for a surcharge of £35 for the first kilt, additional kilt deliveries & collections are £15 each to the same address. This means your kilt outfit would be delivered to you and re-collected after your event. Standard hire period is 3 days. This is the length of time you will have the kilt for and does not include time that the kilt outfit is in transit. Delivery available in UK Mainland only.
Standard hire period is 3 days. This is the length of time you will have the kilt for and does not include time that the kilt outfit is in transit.
- Your kilt outfit can be hired for longer than the 3-day standard hire period. Extra days are charged at an additional 10% of the standard rental cost.
Prior to or on collection you must provide, TWO forms of printed identification for EACH adult hirer.These must consist of one form of photographic identification & one proof of address, dated within the last 90 days. These can be sent by fax or e-mail, or handed in to the branch in person.Persons under the age of 18 years must have a parent, guardian’s or other responsible adult’s signature & Identification.
- If delivery selected, your kilt outfit will be delivered to you approximately 3 days before your requested hire start date. This should ensure that any problems with delayed post or incorrect sizes etc. are catered for.
- As all kilt outfits are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Recorded Delivery service you must ensure that someone will be able to sign for the delivery.
- Booking recommended at least 2 months in advance of required hire date to have the best chance of availability. A full refund will be issued if 8 Yards have no availability for your chosen hire date, based on the following conditions: 1. You have written proof that you attempted to book with 8 Yards a minimum of 2 months prior to your hire date and 2. You have written confirmation from 8 Yards advising that they do not have availability for your hire date, dated at least 2 months prior to your hire date.
- This voucher can only be used for new bookings.
- To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
About 8 Yards
8 Yards have a fresh modern approach to highlandwear hire and retail, catering to all ages and all tastes. As well as offering a vast range of styles and tartans in their higlandwear hire collections, they also offer one of a kind custom made tailor fitted outfits, ensuring every customer can walk out of the door in an outfit they love. With endless customisation options, each outfit can be unique and something truely spectacular. The company have stores in Edinburgh, Musselburgh and Dundee, and offer UK-wide delivery options for your convenience. In this day and age they are also fighting to keep Scottish retail jobs & home worker industries alive, and where possible, source products which are produced right here in Scotland.
Reviewed by: David
Really helpful staff and a great range of tartans on offer. I found they had a good mix of both modern and traditional styles to choose from.