£20, £50 or £100 Spend on Food & Drinks for Sit-in, Collection or Delivery
At Mia Italian Kitchen
Mia Italian Kitchen Dalry, 96 Dalry Road, Edinburgh EH11 2AX
£20, £50 or £100 to spend on food & drinks at Mia Italian Kitchen, Edinburgh; authentic Italian cuisine in a choice of Morningside or Dalry locations - save 50%
What You'll Get
Voucher for £20, £50 or £100 to spend at Mia Italian Kitchen.
They love to cook food for the city that loves to eat it... Enjoy an authentic Italian meal in the relaxed surroundings of Mia Italian Kitchen's splendid Morningside or Dalry restaurants. Choose from a £20, £50 or £100 spend on their delicious food & drinks.
£20 Voucher to spend on Food & Drinks £10 instead of £20
£50 Voucher to spend on Food & Drinks £25 instead of £50
£100 Voucher to spend on Food & Drinks £50 instead of £100
- Sliced Italian cured meats with fresh buffalo mozzarella
- A layered bake with aubergine, tomato sauce and mozzarella and parmesan cheeses
- Large tubes pasta tossed with Italian herbals sausage, porcini mushrooms, white wine and olive oil
- Gnocchi Italian potato dumplings cooked with Italian broccoli, pesto and cherry tomatoes
- Pizza Carne - tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, parma ham, chicken, pepperoni sausage and chilli
- Pan-fried breast of chicken with white wine, mushrooms and cream sauce
- Sea bass cooked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, white wine and olive oil
- Tiramisu - lady fingers soaked in espresso, layered with mascarpone cheese and cocoa
- Panna Cotta - Vanilla infused custard, made with cream, served with mixed berry sauce
- Chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
The Fine Print
- Valid until 31.08.21.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher is valid Mon - Thu 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sun 12noon - 10pm; subject to availability.
- The restaurant may restrict the number of MyIdeals bookings per day; early booking recommended to avoid disappointment
- Delivery available within 3 mile radius of each restaurant only.
- For collection/delivery redeem online with code activation system (follow instructions on voucher).
- For sit-in, advance booking is required. Book by calling the restaurant with your coupon code.
- Voucher not valid for table bookings placed via website.
- Table booking must be placed by 27.08.21.
- You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per table.
- Maximum stay at table is 2 hours.
- Valid for use on any full price food & drinks items from Mia Italian Kitchen's menu.
- View menu here (menu subject to change)
- Order must include food items.
- Images used for illustrative purposes.
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free options available - please notify restaurant at time of booking your table.
- Children permitted; must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair access available.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the restaurant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher must be used in its entirety; no change will be given.
- For order values greater than the voucher value, the difference is payable to the restaurant directly.
- To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Delivery fee applies as follows and is payable directly to the restaurant (this cannot be paid using your voucher): Address within 3 miles of restaurant - £3.00.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
- Present MyIdeals coupon code upon arrival (voucher can be printed or shown on mobile device).
About Mia Italian Kitchen
Mia Italian Kitchen are a friendly, family-run Italian restaurant, established in November 2013 with their Dalry-based restaurant. They take pride in providing good service, and strive to make their meal experience an enjoyable one in relaxed surroundings. Their versatile menus offer perfect Italian food to suit every taste and include fresh seafood and meat delivered daily from top suppliers. Their second restaurant opened its doors in 2016 in delighful Morningside, and Mia are proud to have become a local favourite for the people of Edinburgh.
Edinburgh EH11 2AX
Edinburgh EH10 5HX