£25 or £55 Voucher to spend on Food & Drink
At Le Bistrot
Le Bistrot, 59-63 George IV Bridge EH1 1RN
£25 or £55 spend to spend at Le Bistrot; indulge in a French dining experience in the heart of Edinburgh, on the historic Royal Mile - save 50%
What You'll Get
Voucher for £25 or £55 to spend on Food & Drink - At Le Bistrot.
Indulge in an authentic and friendly French dining experience at Le Bistrot By Patisserie Maxime, located in the charming House of France (former Lothian Chambers) on Edinburgh's historic Royal Mile. Choose from a £25 or £55 spend on their exquisite food and drinks.
- King prawns served in a creamy almond sauce
- Quinoa salad with avocado, sun-dried tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, lemon and flaked almonds
- Country terrine with pickles, mixed leaves salad and red onion jam, served with toasted bread
- Charcuterie board
- Chicken supreme with morel mushrooms, mashed potatoes, French beans, served in a creamy sauce
- Vegetarian risotto cooked with seasonal vegetables
- Lamb shank confit served with mashed sweet potatoes, French beans and demi-glace sauce
- Mussels marinieres (white wine, onions, cream and parsley) served with French fries
- Slice of cake
- Selection of cheeses
- Poached pear in red wine
- Dessert of the day
£25 Voucher to spend on Food & Drink £12.50 instead of £25
£55 Voucher to spend on Food & Drink £27.50 instead of £55
The Fine Print
- Valid until 30.11.20.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher is valid 7 days 4.30pm-8.30pm; subject to availability.
- Advance booking required. Telephone booking only. Book by calling the restaurant with your coupon code.
- Voucher not valid for table bookings placed via website.
- Table booking must be placed by 15.11.20.
- The restaurant may restrict the number of MyIdeals bookings per day; early booking recommended to avoid disappointment.
- You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
- Maximum of 3 vouchers (6 people) per table.
- Valid for use on any food and drinks from Le Bistrot's menu.
- View menu here (menu subject to change)
- Images used for illustrative purposes.
- Order must include food items.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free options available - please notify restaurant at time of booking your table.
- Children permitted; must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair access available (no disabled facilities).
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the restaurant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher must be used in its entirety; no change will be given.
- To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
- A printed copy of your voucher must be presented to the restaurant upon arrival.
About Le Bistrot
The famous Bistrot de I'Institut Français is located in the new House of Franch building (formerly Lothian Chambers) on the Royal Mile. They aim to provide a friendly and authentic French experience, filled with passion and love in what they are doing. Open every day from breakfast to dinner, Le Bistrot by Patisserie Maxime is there for everyone to feel like in France, in fantastic surroundings!
Reviewed by: Freya
I thoroughly enjoyed having dinner at Le Bristrot. The food was delicous and full of flavour, the atomosphere had the perfect French feel and the staff were lovely. I would highly reccomend this restaurant as a must try in Edinburgh!