Bungee Jump for One
This deal may end soon once the deal cap is met
At UK Bungee Club
UK Bungee Club Glasgow, The Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Place, Glasgow, G3 8RS
Experience the thrill of a bungee jump at up to 160ft with the UK Bungee Club at The Riverside Museum, Glasgow; valid on weekends until December 2021 - save 48%
What You'll Get
Voucher for a Bungee Jump with the UK Bungee Club at The Riverside Museum, Glasgow.
Experience the thrill of a 160ft bungee jump for an extremely exciting day out! As you travel the 160ft height you will enjoy views of the surrounding areas including Glasgow Harbour. As you reach the top you will have a few seconds to prepare before hearing the famous countdown "3, 2, 1, Bungee!" and then...it's up to you!
The site offers a fantastic way to extend your bungee jumping experience with a walk around the multi-award winning Riverside Museum, home to over 3,000 objects that detail Glasgow's rich past. In addition to that, you are also less than a 10 minute drive from Glasgow's town centre where you can explore some more!
Bungee Jump for One £39 instead of £49
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Airbag
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Current scheduled jump dates can be viewed here; others may also be added as the year progresses.
The Fine Print
- Valid to 31.12.21.
- Valid Sat & Sun, 10am-6pm.
- Bookings subject to the availability of venues, dates, equipment, facilities, and crew.
- Valid for solo jump only.
- Purchase limit of 1 per person, plus up to 2 additional vouchers as gifts. Maximum use of 1 per person.
- Advanced booking required; follow instructions on your purchased voucher in order to book with merchant.
- Booking recommended within 14 days.
- Participants are required to sign a waiver prior to taking part in experience.
- Upon booking with merchant, user accepts merchants terms and conditions which can be viewed here: http://www.ukbungee.co.uk/content/17/ terms-conditions
- Valid for an experience up to 60 minutes.
- Participants must be aged 14 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customers aged 50 and over should seek medical advice prior to participating to ensure that there is no medical reason for them not to participate.
- Maximum weight: 120kg / 18.9 stone.
- Waist Harness fits sizes 40cm - 125cm (15.7" - 49.2").
- Suitable attire required. No skirts or boots permitted. Must wear trainers and securely fastened shoes.
- Safety equipment is provided and must be worn at all times.
- Participants must comply with all instructions provided by staff.
- You should arrive 30 minutes prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- No alcohol may be consumed prior to experience. Merchant reserves the right to refuse the user if they are deemed to be under the influence of alcohol.
- For participants failing to turn up to an event you will not be able to reschedule your booking. No refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost.
- £25 per person surcharge applies to reschedule, payable directly to the merchant.
- Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 to check before setting off.
- Vouchers upgrades to include photographs and merchandise may be offered at booking. Prices vary and are subject to availability.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the merchant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Images used for illustrative purposes only.
- To redeem please see details at the top of your purchased voucher.
- Redeem voucher easily via email with your MyIdeals coupon code.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
About UK Bungee Club
Established in 1992, the UK Bungee Club is the market leader for Bungee Jumping in the UK. As the pioneer of commercial Bungee Jumping in Britain, they facilitate all jumps sold by Britain’s leading retailers and gift experience companies. Choose from Single, Tandem & FAB Jumps or the popular Catapult Jump! With permanent venues nationwide the UKBC operates Bungee Jumps from both fixed structures and cranes. With the UK’s first commercial Bridge Bungee Jump, the UK’s only Indoor Bungee Jump and regular jump heights from 160ft to 400ft, the UK Bungee Club has unparalleled experience in Bungee Jumping activities.
100 Pointhouse Place