Prosecco Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two
This deal may end soon once the deal cap is met
At Red Bus Bistro
Red Bus Bistro Edinburgh, Stance ZF, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
Unique afternoon tea experience onboard a vintage bus from Red Bus Bistro; includes tour of Edinburgh or Glasgow; perfect gift idea with vouchers valid until December 2021; awarded Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence - save 20%
What You'll Get
Voucher for Prosecco Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two in Edinburgh or Glasgow with Red Bus Bistro.
Combine two quintessentially British classics with an afternoon tea aboard Red Bus Bistro's vintage Routemaster bus, touring around Edinburgh or Glasgow in style. Experience an afternoon tea like no other, taking in the sights, whilst enjoying traditional scones with fresh whipped cream and jam, a selection of finger sandwiches, Scottish smoked salmon blinis, mini quiches, a selection of petit fours, mini Victoria sponges and meringues, washed down with tea or coffee and a glass of prosecco.
- 1hr 30min bus Tour of Edinburgh or Glasgow; passing by landmarks such as Edinburgh Castle & Greyfriar's Bobby or Glasgow Cathedral & Tollbooth Tower
- Full afternoon tea (menu subject to change)
- Unlimited tea & coffee (refills available when bus is stationary)
- A glass of prosecco*
*subject to government restrictions
Pick up locations & departure details:
- Edinburgh: Stance ZF, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH; Departing at 12pm or 3pm, Tuesday to Sunday
- Glasgow: 36 Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA; Departing at 12pm or 3pm, Tuesday to Sunday
Prosecco Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two £58.90 instead of £74
The Fine Print
- Valid until 31.12.21
- May buy multiples, up to a maximum of 5. May also buy up to 5 additional vouchers as gifts.
- Voucher is valid Tue-Sun 12pm or 3pm; subject to availability.
- Advance booking required. Telephone booking only.
- The merchant may restrict the number of MyIdeals bookings per day; early booking recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Tour is not a guided tour.
- 48-hour cancellation notice required; you risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
- 24 advance booking is required; after this point you will not be able to reschedule your booking and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Children over the age of 6 are permitted.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free options are available - please notify merchant at time of booking.
- Front tables are subject to a £6 per person surcharge, payable directly to the merchant.
- May upgrade to Gin Tour; call merchant for further details & pricing.
- Images used for illustrative purposes.
- Merchants terms and conditions can be viewed here.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the restaurant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
- A copy of your voucher must be presented upon arrival.
About Red Bus Bistro
Red Bus Bistro, is a quirky vintage London bus/restaurant touring the wonderful cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow, on a daily basis. Their destination on this iconic vehicle/restaurant is a gastronomic journey to take in some of the best sights Edinburgh and Glasgow have to offer and an opportunity to sample delicious home-cooked cuisine or afternoon tea. Hop onboard their bus tours and enjoy a unique dining experience like no other.